The protection of your personal data is important to us. Therefore we process your data solely in accordance with existing legal regulations (DSGVO, DSG 2018, TKG 2003).
1. Data processing on our webpage
1.2 Applicable legal regulations
The data processing is based on the legal regulations of the § 96 section 3 TKG as well as the art 6 section 1 (a) (consent) and/or (f) (legitimate interest) of the DSGVO.
2. Processing of personal data of customers, suppliers and prospective business associates
2.1 Purpose of data collection
The personal data provided by you is a prerequisite for entering into a contractual agreement. Without these data we are not able to fulfill our contractual obligations and/or enter a preliminary agreement.
The personal data provided will be processed for following purposes:
- Establishment, management and fulfillment of a business contract
2.2 Applicable legal regulations
We process personal data of our customers and suppliers as processing these is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party. (Art. 6 section 1 (b) DSGVO).
We process personal data of our prospective customers as processing these is based on our legitimate interests aiming at entering into a contract with the data subject. (Art. 6 section 1 (f) DSGVO)
We reserve the right to make use of the services of a processor for such data processing.
2.3 Data recipients
We disclose your personal information as appropriate and necessary to following recipients:
- Selected IT service providers for email hosting services
- Subcontractors and business partners assisting in fulfilling our business contract
- Auditors providing us with accounting and auditing services
- Public authorities (e.g. tax authorities)
- Legal representatives, courts, collection agencies, if necessary
- In order to comply with legal obligations, authorities and public institutions (such as Austrian Chamber of Commerce, Statistics Austria etc.) may be the recipients of your personal data
2.4 Data retention period
We will retain your personal information for the length of our business dealings for which the data was obtained, alternatively until the legal statute of limitations and the documentary and retention requirements – rooted in the Austrian Commercial Code, Austrian Federal Fiscal Code and others – expire; furthermore until any legal dispute concerning our business dealings is settled.
3. Your rights
You have the right to be provided with information relating to your stored personal data, their origin and recipients and the purpose of the data processing free of charge; in addition you have the right to request that your personal data be rectified, blocked or deleted provided no legal retention requirements apply.
In case of any inquiries about our privacy practices or the use of personal data please refer to the email address stated below.
In case of any complaints about our handling your personal data, you have the right to place an official complaint with the “Datenschutzbehörde”, the Austrian Data Protection Authority (Wickenburggasse 8-10, 1080 Wien, E-Mail: email@example.com)
Version: June 12, 2018
Any non-German version of this Policy is provided for convenience only. To avoid any conflicts in definitions the German version is the final arbiter.